Yesterday was the 2 week mark since I've seen the guys that make my life 10x more exciting. Me, Dallin Low, Emily Drew and Mackenzie were at the tennis courts playing tennis knowing at any second Aaron would show up so we were constantly checking every corner of every street for Aaron's black truck. Awhile passed and still no Aaron then I look down the street and I see this guy wearing a black shirt with a lime green Superman logo on it. I yelled "OH MY GOSH!!!!" and we all went running after this guy. Yes Aaron Kennard. After an interesting situation with a drunk guy we headed to my house and started our night of basketball. We cranked the music and played until about 11:30 at night and then star gazed on my trampoline and chatted for awhile. Austin drove by and told us he'd come over in a bit he just had to get gas...4 hours later he finally showed up and then left within 2 minutes. We all agreed he would pay for that. But overall it was a fun night and it was so nice to be with the guys again. I can't wait for more of adventures to come... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment