I apologize
This isn't like me at all...
but I'm about to have another sappy post.
Forgive me.
I wasn't planning on this but I saw this on pinterest and just had to share!
This caught my eye not only because it's true but because of a recent situation I guess you could call it.
A couple days ago I was this girl!
I had a crazy day and could care less what I looked like.
I mean my hair was on top of my head and I had no make up on and I was in sweats with a big ol' hole down the leg.
ANYWAYS
I ran into work with Samuel to grab my cheque and when we left the building he pulled me by the hand into a hug and said "Wow you're beautiful"
and of coarse my reaction probably wasn't what it should have been (I accused him of being on drugs)
but nonetheless I'm a lucky gal and I realize that
because he makes this unsappy/cheesy girl very sappy and cheesy.

i love sappy posts the best. =)
ReplyDeleteyour a lucky girl :)
ReplyDelete