I finally had my much needed vacation.
It wasn't long enough at all but that's okay because I'm leaving on vacation again next week!
There's a couple of things I learnt while at the ranch.
- It's okay to be redneck! Half the time your redneck ways get the job done quicker and better than any other reasonable solution.
- Some of the weirdest conversations my family has ever had happens while everyone is perfectly sober.
- You may deny it but sooner or later the redneck in you will come out.
- There is no avoiding unwanted tanlines. It'll happen, embrace it.
- Driving gigantic trucks with lifts can change my mood quickly. It's love.
- No matter how many years or months that go by without seeing each other family will ALWAYS be there for you. They want nothing but to comfort you!
- Even if you drive thousands of miles away your problems and sorrow still follow, we just gotta learn how to set those thoughts aside.
- Golf carts are very useful!
- Don't stand behind a dirtbike in a mud hole...or do! (If you love the mud)
- If you studied out of the U of L it does not make you a shark expert!
- If you ain't falling over you are not trying hard enough.
- When standing on a jetski and your starting to feel a bit scared and your going too fast DO NOT hold onto the throttle as tightly as you can to keep from falling, front flips will happen.
- Don't let Ty sleep in the middle.
- Dogs only love you until your food is gone, they move on quickly.
- I rather be the one leaving than being left, but it still doesn't make anything any easier.

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.
ReplyDeleteLets keep writing and blogging
Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.