Thursday, January 24, 2013

Guess who staying in the Burg?

So I've never been one to understand why people do the whole long distance thing. 
Now I strongly believe that if you have someone as special as Tysen is to me and someone as amazing as him you should stick with it. 
Trust me long distance isn't easy at all but as long as there is a light at the end of the tunnel I think it's 100% completely worth it. 
Now don't get me wrong when I say that I'm in a tunnel because those are dark and miserable and scary and my relationship with Tysen right now is nothing like that. Though we may be apart I am a very VERY happy girl. Besides I get to see him every once in a while and when that happens I'm on cloud nine. Seriously...I'm no where to be found, good luck contacting me. 
My mother really hates when that happens. 

But in case y'all didn't know that "light" is sooner than Tysen and I both thought.
You see in my previous post I believe I talked about how we wouldn't be living in the same town until the Fall. 
Well things have changed and I will be staying in Rexburg...well...until next April ;) 
So yup in 3 months Ty & I will no longer be miles apart. 
Even though that still seems like forever away it's waaaay better than the 7 months we were to have to wait. 
Seriously I cannot wait to spend the spring and summer here! 
So many adventures await!!!

Anyways I know I don't write as much as I use to
(School...blah)
but I thought I'd stop by. 
Update you on my life.
Okay bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment