Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer '13. So far, so good.

I am just loving this summer so far!
First off...
I get off work at 10:45am.
WHICH means this summer is already kicking all my other summers out of the water because I have a life...
outside. 

Don't mind me I'm just going to count my blessing.

Bridge jumping...lots of it!
Swimming in the lake.
Oh how I've missed swimming in a lake that is NOT was infested by mosquitoes. 

I have unusual tan lines...and I love it. Why? Because that means the sun has been kissing me.

Fires. 
Sand dunes.

Fires @ the sand dunes!  

I have Tysen by my side ALWAYS...which is great!
I guess he likes me or something ;) 

Next week I get to go back home,
Canada.
Honestly I haven't missed home until these last couple of weeks. 
I miss all the crazy thunderstorms and what not. 
and then a month later I get to go back!!! 

In a month and a little bit I get to marry my best friend and the day after that 
we're going to Hawaii! 
For a week. 
No plans just us going out on adventures, exploring. 

Ty and I finally got an apartment and in August we will be
moving into OUR apartment.
The our part is what is getting me pumped.
I'm so excited to have a home with my man. 

Camping. 
Tysen and I have all of August of no working and just time to play 
and oh how I love camping. 
And we shall camp!!!


Here's to a great Summer.
Countless days on the beach 
and countless nights by the fire. 
Welcome Summer of 2013. 



No comments:

Post a Comment