So I got engaged and planned on writing all the cute stories that go along with being engaged.
Well...let's just say the day after I got engaged all my free time flew away and I never got to blogging.
So let me update you.
August 2nd, 2013 Tysen and I got married.
How blessed I am to have him in my life!
Honestly there is no way there is anyone else out there that is more perfect for me than him.
We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon.
It was amazing!
We had so much fun, we lived at the beach!
Ahh I'd love to be back there.
We now live in Rexburg in a cute little apartment.
We're both going to school
I'm doing Medical Assisting and he's doing Health Care Administration
which means we take a lot of the same classes.
BOOYA!
Anyways, married life is great!
I mean why wouldn't you always want the man you love by your side?
Well that's my life up to date.
Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment