Friday, March 28, 2014

I realized I haven't written for awhile, and that's probably because I feel like I need to write for entertainment. I think I forget that this blog is mainly for me to look back on. I doubt y'all will look back on my blog 5 years from now to see how my life has changed. 

Let me tell you though, I'm very satisfied with my life.
Yes, school is stressing me out.
I'm ready for a break.
But I'm grateful that I am able to be in school and that I'm pursuing something I never ever imagined I could because I did NOT give myself enough credit and didn't try.

Currently I am going to school to be a Medical Assistant and then eventually work my way up to be a surgical nurse. 

I'm surprisingly doing well in my Anatomy & Physiology classes and loving them, but yet again I'm burning out and I'm ready for a break. 
I can now watch Bones and actually understand what they are saying. That sometimes scares me because a couple months ago I'd watch the show and hope they'd translate what they are talking about. Now I beat them to it. 
I thought I'd brag about that. 
Tysen and I love watching Bones. 

The class I am probably going to miss the most though is my Medical Law & Ethics class.
My teacher is fantastic! He's an attorney and does an amazing job turning our class into a court room and getting us to debate with our class mates. 

The best part about my life though is definitely my husband. 
I love living with him more and more every day. 
He's my best friend.
We have so much fun together.

Lately we've been dreaming about life after graduation and where we'll end up.
We fall in love with the idea of moving to Texas more and more every day.
Every day I give Tysen one reason why we should move there and now he does the same to me.
I wouldn't be surprised if we end up there. It'll be nice to have a BIG change, it's also crazy to think that after we graduate we aren't limited to going back to Canada or Northern Idaho but we can go ANYWHERE we want. 
But I'm crossing my fingers for Texas. 

So yup, this is our life thus far. 




No comments:

Post a Comment