Yesterday was the 3 year mark for me moving to this small town Cardston, AB. I'm not going to lie 3 years ago I was miserable, I was going from living in cities my whole life to a small town. Thankfully I adjusted to it. I don't know how I would have turned out without this place. Yesterday also made me realize a lot, I have the most amazingly, crazy, fun friends out there. I spent the day with two of my best friends Charlie Weston and Kayden Kartchner. We were out of our minds bored and somehow I ended up braiding Kayden's entire head. He insisted we keep it in because he "liked the feel of it". My mom's reaction when she got home from work was one worth remembering. Kayden got a kick out of it at least. She walked into the kitchen thinking he was a girl, her reaction was even worse when she realized who it really was. We also went gopher hunting which was a good time right there. Like I said before I adjusted to this small town. I'mma hick now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for blogging!!
ReplyDelete