Yesterday morning my mother and aunt informed me that after work I'd be heading to Taber to a party at a mansion. You only live once so I decided sure why the heck not. Let me start off by telling you, us Parker's ya...we ain't normal and nor will we ever be. Enough said. Reed gave us a tour of the mansion and well...we couldn't help but be jealous of it. Overall we had a good time & a ton of laughs.
My dessert. Also testing out my new camera. Almost looks to good to eat eh?
One of my many strange strange cousins. But we love him. Tyler.
Another weird cousin, we love her too. STEEPHAAANIIE!
I've seen birds perched on people's shoulders but this right here...that's a first.
The best part of the adventure is the giraffe that you saw. To bad you didn't get a picture of it.
ReplyDeleteLove ya MOM
you need to post the picture of lavar and virginia eating..that'll show how weird we are! :)
ReplyDeletewhat?!?! i was NOT invited! what is that?!?! i feel like a parker lol.... nOT!
ReplyDeletehaha,
Breanne.