Saturday, August 7, 2010

EFY.

I spent the last week at EFY in Calgary. It was one crazy week but I loved every minute of it. I wasn't really looking forward for it to be over but of coarse all good things come to an end. I don't want to bore anyone with the adventures of everyday so here are some pictures.

Kayden and Jaden got the great pleasure of having my counselor from last year. Lucky guys. 


I figured out what ties are really meant for. Snagging the guys as fast as you can ;)


My amazing counselor Kelsey :) 



SERVICE DAY! Making blankets for charities. 




Our boys. 


The guys in my group gave me the nickname "shark bait" (confusing story) so they were pretending to be sharks. 



2 comments:

  1. haha cute Kiara! Looks like EFY was a blast. I went three times and LOVED LOVED LOOOOOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking if I do go again it will be some where in the states. California would be pretty sweet except the problem of getting there haha

    ReplyDelete