Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whoops...?

So when I mentioned jumping off the cliff and hitting shallow water I didn't think it was that big of a deal until Wednesday night when at EFY one of my counselors noticed how sick looking my knee and ankle was and she insisted she called the first aid people. So I was like whatever they are just big bruises. I was kidding around about going to the hospital and stuff and next thing I know I'm getting carried out of the room and into a van and put into a wheel chair. That was the start of a long night. I got to the hospital at around 10:30 and waited and waited and finally at one in the morning I got in and got my xrays done and stuff and the doctor finally comes in and tells me that if I came in as soon as I was hurt I would need crutches or a wheel chair and stuff for a couple weeks but since I've been walking on it for a couple days it would only start to make my ankle and knee weaker so he told me to keep walking on it and let it heal itself. Well seeing as I get a lot of injuries my parents insist I be wrapped in bubble wrap. My dad made this picture and thought it would be quiet funny.
Wouldn't that be a sight? 


Pure stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment