Saturday, January 14, 2012

girls rule boys drool...project 366

 Are y'all getting tired of seeing my blog posts in your news feed thingy?
I feel like I could be getting annoying...
I mean I'm posting EVERYDAY
and with pictures that have zero meaning to anyone and probably don't make any sense.
But yet again this is my blog and I do this for me and nobody else.
So here's day 13.
May I add Friday the 13th...
mwahaha
1. We played football on the kinect and this was chase after his touchdown, it was quite a heartfelt moment. May I add Chase & Mackenzie destroyed Cody and I. DESTROYED.

2. Cody laying down and singing every song he knew, this wasn't the first time.
Pretty sure my mom was a bit confused when she woke up at 1 in the morning hearing him belt out songs

3. There I was playing darts and Cody didn't like the fact I was winning so he uses his hugeness against me and plowed me over and lost the game for me.
and he did this more than once.
Girls rule boys drool.




No comments:

Post a Comment