![]() |
| January 9th, 2012 |
Today was a weird day.
Weird like this picture,
weird like my personality.
I did wake up with the attitude that I didn't want to go to school and it would suck but some time between my second period class and lunch I got a tad bit hyper.
Why? I don't know.
How? Maybe it was the lack of sleep.
The things that were coming out of my mouth I didn't even understand what part of my brain they were coming from.
I should be able to tell you.
I've been studying for Bio today like you would not believe, that part of my brain which I'm suppose to remember is fried and it's only been a day.
Save my soul.
Weird like this picture,
weird like my personality.
I did wake up with the attitude that I didn't want to go to school and it would suck but some time between my second period class and lunch I got a tad bit hyper.
Why? I don't know.
How? Maybe it was the lack of sleep.
The things that were coming out of my mouth I didn't even understand what part of my brain they were coming from.
I should be able to tell you.
I've been studying for Bio today like you would not believe, that part of my brain which I'm suppose to remember is fried and it's only been a day.
Save my soul.
I'm suppose to fit in study time for Chemistry but I just hate it so much, I cringe just thinking about attempting it. So I've been studying my boogers out with a subject I actually have a chance in.
Probably should be doing it the other way around but Bio makes me feel somewhat smart.
Probably should be doing it the other way around but Bio makes me feel somewhat smart.

No comments:
Post a Comment