Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm sure these moments will never stop.
I've hit that point in my life where decisions are something I'm faced with every day.
Yes, I'm just starting to realize that.
Here I was thinking that I was done with decision making for now.
I knew exactly where I wanted to go to school, where I want to live, who I want to live with.
I had a plan.
Yes...me with a plan.
Unusual.
Not likely.

Life happened and every thing I decided and became so close to making official all of a sudden changed.
I can't tell you exactly how because I have no idea but my life gradually changed and my path went a different direction.
I discovered more about myself and now I think I know what I want to do with the rest of my life.
I suck at having a plan but I think I'm getting there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment