So...
my laptop broke...
Hence why I haven't said much in the last monthiiish.
Life's great at the moment!
There's a couple of things I'd like to change but you know that takes time.
My siblings and I somehow convinced our parents to take us to Mexico for Spring Break so I'll be heading there in 2 weeks!
Yes, I'm so excited for non-stop sun and the beaches but is it kind of pathetic that the main reason why I'm so excited is that I get to eat Mexican food for a week?
I love Mexican food.
I hope actual...legit Mexican food is as amazing as the stuff in the states.
It's gotta be right?
I graduate in approximately 2 months.
Weird? Yes.
Am I ready?
Well who's ever READY for change? But yes I am excited.
The whole graduating and moving out thing sounds like a big adventure and anyone that knows me knows that I'm all about them adventures.
I've slowly started figuring out what I want to do with my life and I somewhat have a timeline for everything but I'm really only good at winging it.
I get somewhat of an idea as to what I want to do and usually end up doing something totally off schedule yet 10x better.
Hopefully it'll be like that when I'm done High School.
I'm not a planner and people hate that but I like to take things as they come.
Can't be much wrong with that right?
No comments:
Post a Comment