Meet Samuel.
- He buys my dad twinkles and coke (they both agreed it's the breakfast for champions)
- He hangs out with my brothers even when I'm not home
- He dances with my sister when he knows she's having a rough day
- My dog doesn't bark at him (this is crazy)
- He talks to my mom like she's one of his good friends
- He sits through hours of 90210 with me acting like he's interested in what's going on
- He buys me Dave's
- He has his belongings in every one of the rooms in the house because he's super forgetful
- Sometimes he'll be so excited to tell me something that he'll start speaking super fast in French and forget that I don't understand him nor the language.
- Sometimes we'll try and make a meal together but it ends up taking longer than it should because he'll spontaneously start singing and dancing and insist I join him.
- He's the type of guy that kisses my forehead and calls me beautiful instead of hot
- When playing rock paper scissors he'll ALWAYS choose rock. ALWAYS.
- He let's me sing out loud no matter how terrible I sound
- He'll sit outside on my front step with me because there's nothing to do and won't say he's bored once
- He calls me beautiful when I'm in a big shirt and sweats (which is pretty much always)
- He'll give me his hoodie even if he's freezing and not make me feel guilty about it
- He let's me call him Samuel even though he HATES it
He's my grad date
My best friend
and sometimes if I haven't done something too stupid or idiotic he calls himself my boyfriend
But either way he's good to me...so good.
![]() |
| Dancing in the kitchen |
| Us attempting to be cute...too bad we kept laughing uncontrollably |


I love everything about this post
ReplyDeleteUmmmm cute. He sounds like a keeper!
ReplyDeleteuhm. how adorable is this. i like you two. together. :)
ReplyDeletei like this a lot. :)
ReplyDelete