Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Routine

Day 04: Something that is part of your routine that you enjoy.
My brain may be absent at school but there is no denying that school is part of my routine in my every day life. I suppose there are some good things that come with school I admit. Like the social part! But that's just part of my routine that I enjoy. Here's what I look forward to everyday. 


I have this friend. His name is Sam. Sam Arrieus. 
His last name is not pronounced how it looks. 
It's quite complicated.
4 years later and I'm still learning how to say it.
Anyways.
He's french.
He was born in France.
He's OBSESSED with sports.
Pretty much he tries as hard as he can at every sport he tries out and I'll admit he's pretty dang good. 
He always says that if you want something and you try your very best you shouldn't be disappointed in yourself.
He's in my gym class and it use to drive me crazy how hard you tried, it's not the freakin olympics but then I found he was pretty much the only one enjoying himself so I made it my goal to try and beat him at everything in gym.
Have I succeeded yet? No. 
 But I do enjoy myself I must admit.
We're constantly fighting with each other but it's friendly but that is something in my daily routine that I enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment