I'm terrible with technology and I curse it A LOT but I do love it for a few good reasons!
My favourite being "FaceTime" for all you Apple and Mac people who know what that is.
If not! It's a Apple version of skype that comes on all the phones and laptops automatically.
Why do I love this little gem so much?
Well I'll tell ya why!
Last night I went out for dinner (for the second time in one night)
and Mackenzie and Bo decided they wanted to talk to us so we whipped out Facetime and got to see their lovely faces while waiting for our food.
It was like they were right there!
May I also mention those two are quiet the rowdy bunch.
I think we cleared the patio with our loud laughter because of their quirky sense of humor.
Ah hey this post is about me!!
ReplyDeleteLet me just say... I absolutely love FaceTime it saves my life. Whenever I'm missing somebody (you) I just have to click the button and there you are! Probably couldn't make it through this school year without it.
Glad Bo and I could have a brief dinner with you guys!