I don't want this to come out wrong.
Like I'm boasting or being prideful or something...so if your getting that impression that's not how the mood I'm trying to set for this post.
I'm a very forgiving person.
I have been wronged soooo many times and find it hard to trust people.
& though I find it difficult to trust I always find that the people that have wronged me I forgive. I may not trust them any more but I feel as though if they wanted to come back into my life and make things right I can do a second chance or third.
Cautiously.
But I feel as though I would.
I'm not waiting for an apology...
I'd just like to think that one day it will come.
& that person should know that I forgave them the moment they wronged me.

me and you both sister.
ReplyDelete