Guess what!
In case y'all didn't know yet.
I took a drive to Idaho this weekend with Stephanie and Charlie to go visit my lovely twinner.
It was a blast! We got to Idaho late Thursday night and slept at my Uncles house and then drove to Rexburg in the morning picked Mackenzie up and headed off to Utah to a BYU Football game.
Can I say something about Utah rush hour and pregame traffic?
It sucks! & that's an understatement!
But over all it was great! Fun!
Amazing!
Pictures?
Ok.
 |
| Got my Canada gear on and ready to travel |
 |
| Our time to beat and Stephanie driving with no hands |
 |
| We had to stop and touch the dinosaur (I'm a huge Dino fan) |
 |
| Danielle and Stephanie |
 |
| Reunited with my sister! |
 |
| Taking creeper pictures of some of my cousins while driving to Utah |
 |
| Utah traffic |
 |
| Catching some raaays |
 |
| I hadn't seen this kid for a looooong time |
 |
| BYU football! |
 |
| Sitting in the hotel in Provo watching conference |
 |
| Churros! Our favorite american treat. |
 |
Watching the Saints game with Kennedy. She would cry every time I turned her away from the football game. She enjoyed herself. |
 |
| Mackenzie and I learnt how to fly/free fall/scream bloody murder |
No comments:
Post a Comment