I hope y'all don't take this as me bloating or being prideful but through years of practice I've become somewhat of a patient person is certain areas.
I'm finding it a recurring theme daily.
Just be patient...things will work out.
For the last couple months I've been relying on words about being patient either from the scriptures, prophets and yes....even pinterest.
I'll tell you guys this...
it pays off.
Slowly things are adding up and making sense.
I know I'm not done with waiting for the outcome of many things...it's going to be something that I have to deal with daily for the rest of my life.
It does get easier though through prayer and faith.
Okay I'm done talking in code!
Last night I got a piece of my best friend back and learnt why I lost him.
I also learnt that I wasn't the only one that lost him.
...I know it's a process.
Baby steps though!
& I'm okay with that.

Love your blog. Love your thoughts.
ReplyDeletebloating... is that like boasting and gloating combined? i like. :)
ReplyDelete