I haven't been so sure about something in a LOOONG time.
Where I belong at this moment in my life?
I know it's Rexburg.
Unfortunately I don't get to be there until January but after this trip down I know for sure.
You see this trip was different than the rest of my trips down to Idaho.
Usually it contains family...just visiting family.
Don't get me wrong I LOOOOVE that.
My family is what makes Idaho so special to me.
But this time I got to meet new people.
Friends of my sisters and they instantly took me in as a member of their little college family.
& to be completely honest they are what made my weekend so perfect.
They showed me the college life I have been dying to live.
I hate not being in school right now and being at home around nobody.
So this whole weekend was bittersweet.
I now have something to look forward to but yet again I know what I'm missing as I sit here in Cardston as people I care about keep taking off left and right.
Patience though.
I know I just need to be patient and everything will happen when it needs to.
| Some late night cuddling. |
| Ken & I giving Tysen his first kiss in 2 and a half years. Double trouble |
It is so nice to know where you need to be eh? I love that feeling. I bet Idaho will be a blast!
ReplyDeleteWe loved having you for the weekend!!
ReplyDelete