Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Supplies!

Picture this. 
It's a Friday.
(That day for me are usually pretty difficult because it's the weekend...I want to be with my boyfriend) 
I got home from Tysen's house last Monday. 
Only 4 days later and I was missing him like it's been week since I've seen him. 
Bummer. 
We texted all day as usual and he kept telling me that I needed to stay positive because when you stay positive your day can go a lot better. 
So I tried my best...except there was one issue.
My sister and her boyfriend.
They were being extra difficult by being all mooshy gooshy infront of me and saying things to rub in the fact that my boyfriend wasn't around. 
He's 8 hours away. 
I was just getting more bummed than I normally am. 
But Tysen kept trying to keep my spirits up and cracking jokes to make me laugh.
I realized that I needed to get out of the house because locking myself in my room was not helping my situation at all so Mackenzie and my roommate Roz invited me to go to the grocery story with them. 
We get in the car and I already found myself in a good mood.
The music was blaring...I was just in a goofy mood. 
We get to the store and I'm still dancing like a dork to whatever music is on.
We were picking out some cookies to buy and someone walked passed me from behind and "accidentally" bumped into me. 
I looked over to apologize and I saw a much too familiar jacket.
It was Tysen. 

So most girls would like to think that if their boyfriend came to surprise them when living miles and miles away that they'd run into their arms and kiss them. 
Not me. 
Don't get me wrong I have pictured myself doing that multiple times but in the two times Ty has surprised me I have not reacted the way I would have liked.
This time...
I threw my shoe at him as he kept walking after "bumping" into me. 
Yup I threw a shoe.
Then I hugged him of coarse! 

So my weekend went way better than I expected.
Especially when a blizzard hit Rexburg and Tysen decided to stay a day later.
That was a pleasant surprise. 



This weekend got me even more excited for Tysen to move to Rexburg.
This weekend has also showed me that Tysen and I are great in the kitchen together...
We cooked Ranch Chicken Enchilada's and had an awesome assembly line going on.
I put the special sauce on the tortilla's he put the cheese on then I put the chicken inside and he rolled them up in record time. DELICIOUS! and I have a feeling more delicious dishes by Tysen and Kiara will be created in that kitchen of mine. 


This picture has become my all time favorite.
Why?
Because this shows Ty's personality perfectly.
Such a handsome dork. 


1 comment: