Thursday, April 25, 2013

No complaints.

Life is grand. 
Life is great! 
I have no complaints. 
I mean yes I would love to not have a job and play all day long but eh though money is overrated it's still essential so I'm not going to complain about having an income. 
I can already tell this summer is going to be better than any other.
Why? 
Well I'm done work between 2:00-2:30pm every day.
This means I have all afternoon and evening to play! 
Last summer I had zero life. 
Work and sleep. 
No friends, no plans. 
This year I'm in Rexburg where the weather isn't as bipolar as Cardstons.
I have a ton of friends to hang out with and best of all...
I have Tysen.

I've been with Tysen every single day for almost 2 weeks.
The only time we're apart is when I'm at work and at night when we go to our own apartments to sleep.
I'll have all you downers that told me that we'd get sick of each other know...we are not sick of each other at all. In fact with all the time we spend together we still can't get enough of each other.

What can I say...
he's my best friend. 
:) 


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear this! haha I think you have the best life!

    ReplyDelete