Friday, July 2, 2010

Success! ;)

So I found out for camp I'd be climbing a mountain, and since it's on my bucket list (no I ain't dyin) I got REALLY excited, When we arrived at camp I saw which one we'd be climbing I got even more excited because it looked so sweet! After the first 5 minutes...ya...I took it all back. Maybe I didn't wanna climb a mountain after all. But I kept going because I knew how mad I would be at myself if I just turned around and quit. So I stayed up front the whole time, there was points where I got this random burst of energy and started running up the mountain, why? I do not know. Some said making it to the top wasn't worth it but for me, I thought it was :)

Table Mountain. 


The top.


Looking down. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome, glad you made the right of passage we have all had to take as youth.
    Post your bucket list sometime so we all know what to push you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we ended this hike together. Probably wouldn't have finished without you. Thanks ki ki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved that we ended together too steph :)

    ReplyDelete