Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heat+Water=Perfect day.

Yesterday there was not a cloud in the sky or a breeze in the air. It was a perfect day for rafting and cliff jumping (ya apparently I didn't learn my lesson the first time). Not even 5 minutes down the river we already had 2 guys go overboard and lost 2 paddles and a flooded raft. It was already quiet the adventure. We were having too much fun already to complain about it though. We stopped at the cliffs and the 6 of us made our way up, so I was assuming they were all going to jump. But no they decided to walk all the way up look down and say no and walk all the way down. So me and Colton decided to be the brave ones and we jumped. If I remember right, I think I did a cannonball or something into the water because all I remember is coming out of the water and my butt just killing! Haha it was an adrenline rush. I loved it. We continued our journey down the river and almost to the end we started a water fight and I was determined to soak the other boat so I jumped into the water from my raft thinking it was deep water because I couldn't see the water and well there I did it again. Hit shallow water, I couldn't help but laugh though. Like my mom tells me I act and then I think.

1 comment: