Sunday, October 24, 2010

happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo (literally) you smell like a monkey and you act like one too!

today is my big sisters birthday (well she's my cousin but hey, she feels more like my sister) STEPHANIE JEAN REDFORD. After church today me and Mackenzie decided to make brownies for Stephanie's birthday then we delivered them to her house and our families sang a horrible version of happy birthday to her. (seriously we sounded like animals) We then spent the evening watching a slow paced show and some football. & taking crazy pictures. I love spending Sunday's at the Redford's house. It's my second home.

we loove root beer



i love this girl :)



2 comments:

  1. :) i love you ki ki! and i loved the families version of happy birthday. oh i wish someone recorded that. hahaha.
    thanks for making my birthday great! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you love Steph so much! I wish I had more cousins my age.

    ReplyDelete