Tuesday, October 12, 2010

music starts playing like the end of a sad movie.

I love airports, I love knowing I'm going somewhere away from home. I love the exciting feeling of getting on the plane and the feeling as it takes off and you know your on your way.

Arizona was full of good times. Random moments. Tons of good & long laughs.

I hate airports, I hate knowing I'm leaving back home away from people I really care about. I hate the feeling of getting on the plane knowing that this is it, and that feeling of taking off and watching everything slowly dissapear. Yeah...not a fan.

Why is it you can love and be so excited about something and then when a situation gets turned around it becomes complete opposite?

Why is it my best friend lives so far away?

Why do I keep going from spending every second of every day with him to not seeing him for months? Why do I do that to myself? We know it's never simple, never easy.

None of this might make sense to you but hey it makes sense to me and it's my blog. Just my random thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment