Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kiara's adventure!

I woke up this morning not knowing what this day would bring me. Another day off so maybe just a relaxing day after school. That thought vanished after 1st period. I got called down to the office and receive an aero bar telling me to "follow the aeros" starting at the dentist office. I got lost after the third clue leading me to a white bucket by a bridge. So I went back to the school and all during Chemistry I couldn't take my mind off figuring out where this white bucket was. During 4th period I decided to go home and finish this adventure. After following 10 aero chocolate bars I was thinking alright this is a lot of chocolate I should be about done. Noooope! The hunt continued and due to my horrible sense of direction over an hour later and 9 chocolate bars later I get to the end and get my reply for sadies from Austin. I think I deserved this running around and searching for this long after waking the guy up at 5 in the morning to ask him to sadies.
Thanks Austin, we're now even.

No comments:

Post a Comment