Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today is my big brothers birthday! 
Okay well he isn't exactly my big brother, but close enough to it.
He doesn't have a little sister and I don't have a big brother so BAM.
He's really my cousin.
Carter Redford!
Today he's the big 19.
MISSION AGE.
Him leaving on a mission scares me actually...mostly because I KNOW I will miss him like crazy but it makes me so happy that that is his choice.
ANYWAYS!
Happy Birthday to him he smells like a monkey and most definitely acts like one too. 

Despite how much he harasses me this is proof of his love! 
This picture will forever haunt him. 

P.S. Thanks to you we get to eat lasagna and tons of cake today, thanks for being birthed! 

1 comment:

  1. This best part is his favourite meal is my favourite meal so its like i'm being spoiled too!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete