Yup I really am writing a post about this because it's a big deal to me,
and it really does frighten me.
The dentist.
I have to leave school a little bit early today and go to the dentist.
I AM NOT A FAN.
There was a time in my life where I didn't mind at all, in fact I kind of enjoyed it.
I got a new toothbrush and I got to pick a toy, sometimes even a toy and a pack of gum because I was so good.
Now...
nope, they ruined my experience and I am terrified.
First off.
One time when I was getting a tooth pulled the dentist popped a blood vessel in my mouth with the needle and half of my face was swollen/purple/green for a month. Even worse the freezing didn't work so I felt EVERYTHING. Everyone kept asking if I got in a fist fight.
In Grade 7 I got 4 teeth pulled and the freezing in my mouth did not work so I felt EVERYTHING...AGAIN.
Then there is every 6 months when I get my teeth cleaned.
I always get the woman who has way to long of nails and she rams them in my mouth and while brushing my teeth she insists on stabbing me with them because "whoops they are always in the way" CUT THEM DANG IT!!!!!!
Then there was when I had braces, once a month I had to see them and let them put me through more pain.
So what do I do to solve this problem?
Every 6 monthiiish I volunteer to get the mail for my mom and as soon as I see that little card that says way to happy things on it to try and get you to the dentist I throw it away and walk away smiling.
I haven't been in over a year...my mom caught on.
Anyone want to volunteer on taking me down there?
Because the moment I walk out of the school I might up walking the opposite direction.
Home.
There is an evil grin under that mask, I swear it.

hahah you are hilarious. i would throw the card away too! i do not like the dentist. mostly the needle part. FREAKING HATE needles. and you know the sad thing? I didn't know it was a needle until grade 11. I thought they just pinched my cheek.. like they said. Deceivers.
ReplyDelete