Monday, November 7, 2011

Today was the eve of the release of the new Hedley CD
so I spent most of the day listening to every single one of their song,
ya I'm a little bit obsessed and a little bit okay with it :) 
anywhoers 
I got home from school and my parents called Mackenzie and I upstairs to talk to them.
They told us we were in trouble..
WHAT THE!? I just got home from school what did I do?
Then they told us they bought us backstage passes to the Hedley concert on Feb.16th
Did I almost cry? 
Yes.
Did I try and knock my sister over and run laps around my house screaming?
Sure did! 
Yes, I'm quite happy :) and that's kind of sort of an understatement :)) <--- double chin! 

4 comments:

  1. I used to be obsessed with hedley! Like to the point of tears aswell... I went to two of their concerts. I was going to say that I have their autographs and if you wanted them you could have them... but I guess you will be getting your own ;) Congrats girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah LOVE the double chin smile. oh that is fabulous! and I'm so excited for you. that just sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo sooo very lucky you are girl!

    ReplyDelete