Monday, December 19, 2011

Attention span

Getting out of school 2 days before Christmas was a terrible idea to whom it may concern.
You see I'm done with school, I've had enough.
I can't even think about focusing, I sit in glass and look around the room totally zoned out on random objects because I'm thinking to myself "you need to listen" 
and what do I do?
I think about listening
 and then the word listening
 and then the itch in my ear needing a scratch
 and while scratching I notice the funny looking shriveled up carrot above Mr.Quinton's board 
and then I think about carrots
then think about how hungry I am
 and then I wonder if I should whip out that brownie in my backpack that I'm saving for lunch
then I think about lunch and what I'm going to do for an hour
 and then I think about time and how slow its going and then...
well you get the idea.
I'm done with school. 


I'm ready to sit in front of the tree and stare at it for a good couple of days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment