Okay so I wasn't the happiest camper yesterday (I would be pretty darn happy if I were camping though)
Anyways, I was pretty bitter about the whole "I'm still in school" thing.
What didn't help was I had a test I completely forgot about because I was in such holiday mode this weekend and I'm pretty sure I failed it! It's Bio. I love Bio, I know Bio.
Of coarse after that I was just not happy, so instead of hanging out with my friends at lunch I finished my book, I have finished 2 books in one week. NOT LIKE ME!
Then I remembered I had to work, which ruined my napping plans.
The day went on blah blah blah
Then I got to work, I hadn't even been there for half an hour and a guy I work with was driving me up the wall with his stupid sarcastic remarks and I was about to lose it!
Then my mom came running towards me (Mommy to the rescue)
she was so excited, and she said to me "MERRY CHRISTMAS! I have a surprise for you!"
and she handed me a letter, I was thinking
"What the!? I don't get mail"
I looked at the return address and it said Elder K
It actually took me a few seconds to clue in.
Dallin!
It made my day, I don't know why. I guess I just needed a little surprise to boost my spirits.
No comments:
Post a Comment