I really need to start taking my camera out and capturing awesome moments in my life.
But I'm always justing have so much fun I don't want to ruin it but making everyone pose for a picture.
I know I'll regret those words the moment I'm out of High School though.
Basketball games,
I must say we have the most amazing fans out there. We kind of lacked that last year, seriously we were pathetic.
Jordan Wood and I make it clear to everyone that we get front row, whether we have to sit on the cheerleader's laps. We are front row girls.
Last night there was almost not enough room for us so we made a deal with the cheerleaders.
We'd cheer with them.
& we did.
We were more obnoxious and louder because we didn't have anyone stopping us, but hey it got the crowd roaring.
We even got up there a couple times and did some of their little routines with them.
I'll admit it was a blast!!
I even did a wicked kicker with a couple of them cuties.
Foul shots, I don't know how it looked from the other side of the gym but all the students that came to the game had their hands up and them little fingers winglin'
Our school spirit is only improving more and more each game.
So if your a fellow Cougar fan and your reading this and NOT coming to games,
COME!
Win or lose or tie
you'll have fun!
love this. you are great!
ReplyDeletethis makes me so happy! :)
ReplyDelete