Saturday, April 28, 2012

I have a terrible case of senior fever.
School has become more of an option for me than a priority.
I find myself sitting in class thinking of the outdoors or the summer, hardly paying attention.
It's kind of rare to get my attention nowadays if it has something to do with my future or school.
The only thing about my future I can focus on is if someone uses the words "grad" or "graduation" then you've got my attention and a slight happy jig.
I can't focus!!! 

I know I'm not alone on this one because I look around the classroom or the look on every one of my friends at school and it is a look of complete and udder boredom and torture. 
GET US OUT! 

I'll probably regret those words when the future ends up smacking me in the face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment