Since my life is rather frustrating at the moment and I rather not be talking about it I decided to do a writing challenge to keep me blogging.
It's 30 days and I promise you I will miss some of those days but I'll do my best.
Here we go!
Day 01: Something you're looking forward to this year.
Graduating, definitely graduating. The idea of living on my own excites me! Yes I know there will be challenges but isn't that what life is all about? Getting tested and tried? Indeed! I'm excited to meet new people, I love getting to know and meeting new people! After moving so many times in my life it started to become something I quite enjoyed rather than feared. With graduating I'm exciting to start a career in something I KNOW I will enjoy. Wedding & Event Planning. Every time I think about it I get butterflies and feel sooooo excited! Ironic I know, a girl who can't make plans for herself making plans for others? What!? It's true. It's happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment