Sunday, April 29, 2012

Regret

Day 2: Something you regret NOT doing 
Saving my money! I honestly couldn't tell you where my money keeps going because it's all a blur. I guess it's just little things at a time...or maybe those trips to Arizona I kept taking...I don't know. But I definitely regret not budgeting more throughout High School. I hate to think about how much money I could have if I actually paid attention to my spendings. It hurts my head a little.

I could talk about other things that I regret not doing but I try very hard not to have regrets because every little thing I have experienced has shaped me into who I am today and though I have had hard times and done stupid things or forgotten to do the right thing it's shaped me and I've learnt from every one of those experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment