Monday, May 14, 2012

Spontaneous

Discuss a spontaneous moment in your life that that turned out to be fantastic.
This happened about a year ago.
I was driving to work and I got a call on my cell.
I answered it and heard Mr.Janisko's (my Bio teacher) voice on the other line and he practically yelled
"Get to the High School now!!! It's important!" 
Completely confused as to how he got my number and what he needed I rushed to the school and before I could get into the building he asked me if I wanted to go to Arizona and put me in charge of recruiting people.
Before I even asked the cost and what we would be doing I said 
"I'LL BE THERE!" 
I mean how could I say no to an adventure? 
& well the rest is history.
It had to be one of the most amazing experiences. 



1 comment:

  1. you are SO lucky you got to go! What an experience eh? I've always thought you are so cool for living in the moment and living life! Your so spontaneous and I love it! Love ya girl! Sam did good!

    ReplyDelete