Thursday, March 7, 2013

I was thinking about this last night,
another one of those sleepless nights.

I've been feeling nocturnal these days, I'm tired all day but once it's time to go to bed I'm unable to sleep.
Though, still very tired.

ANYWAYS!

A friend of our apartment's came over to our apartment and he was talking about how he doesn't like it when girls look "nappy" 
He's a Californian so half the stuff he says doesn't make sense to me like my Canadian words don't make sense to him. 
Nappy means someone who looks grubby, or like us Cardstonites say...
"right scrub"

Then I thought about myself.
I come home from school and I'm instantly in my sweatpants (y'all don't wanna know how many sweatpants I have) 
I like being comfortable and those are my comfy clothes. 
I seriously probably wear a cute out fit for a maximum of 4 hours every day.
Yup.

Then I thought about Tysen, yup that happens often.
I recalled the many times he's told me that he actually prefers me in my comfy clothes because if I'm comfy and happy then he's comfy and happy. 
Don't worry guys I'm not a complete slob, whenever we go out I'll dress up and he loves that. 
He knows that when we go out on a date or to do something that I'll make myself look good, because though looks aren't suppose to matter "they" say...whoever they are.
They do somewhat, and I want him to look at me and think "daaaaang she looks good"
Though, he still does this in my sweatpants.
I think I'm going to keep him ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment