Thursday, October 28, 2010

i couldn't help it...

One of my most favorite things to do is scare my Mom, her scream is one you'll never forget if you hear it only once. It's always ear splitting but i get a good laugh out of it. Today i went shopping for my halloween party, I love getting myself scared but hate it at the same time. I hate fake body parts, especially fake arms. But I went and bought one. I'm having a big halloween party in my garage and i have this idea in my head on how to make it extremely gory and creepy (i'll post pictures when finished). ANYWAYS!
I got home and heard my mom running a bath and even though it freaked me out to even look at it, I picked up the fake arm and made my way to my moms room. She wasn't in there which was perfect so I sat in her closet and just waited for her to walk in, when she walked in I poked her with the fake arm and she screamed like none other and just stared me down. I think I might have scared every thought out of her because she walked out of the room and forgot completely what was going on. Kiara strikes again.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaahhahahaha WHYYYYYYYY didn't you get this on video?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She didn't scare every thought out she scared the thought back in. I was heading into my room trying to remember what I was doing and then she jumps out. The instant I screamed the thought came back to me what I needed to do. That is what makes this all so funny.

    ReplyDelete