Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It can never be a bad thing.

Today I went to Lethbridge with my family, Char and Steph to drop off furniture at my cousins house. We were planning on going to the basketball games but we they thought there was no point because Carter wasn't playing. I still wanted to go really badly but I couldn't seem to find a ride back home. I was kind of bummed but went a long with the night. We we're just heading out of Lethbridge when Carter decided he wanted to come home with us. We were already sharing seats in the truck and I knew it would be way to squishy so I wasn't too happy. On our way home it actually ended up being a lot of fun, we had a lot of good laughs. We dropped Stephanie off in the middle of the highway (She was the weakest link, GOODBYE). Ten minutes away from town me and Carter convinced my mom to pull over so we could measure the yellow lines in the middle of the road because rumor has it they are 10ft (plus it's on my bucketlist) They don't look like it eh? Carter laid next to one and I attempted to take a picture as a blizzard just starts and it didn't turn out at all but sure enough they are no doubt 10ft long. Seriously! Get out of your car next time and look!
Overall it turned out being a fun night, spending time with family can never be a bad thing.

3 comments:

  1. hey. dont forget my lovely singing after wendys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could put that video on my blog somehow. so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kiara,
    Granpa and I have been reading you blog,keep up the good work,love it.We are in Weslaco,Texas, right at the bottom of Texas next to the Mexico border. Tell the family hello for us and send us an email when you gettime

    ReplyDelete