Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wishful Thinking

December didn't turn out how I hoped. It was actually quiet the tease to me. A lot of December was full of wishful thinking, December was a good month for that. Did I end up happy? Yeah I did, but not for all the reasons I was hoping. Reasons I didn't expect and I'm grateful for. If someone told me exactly how my month was going to go I probably wouldn't have liked the sounds of it too much. It's a New Year and there is nothing wrong with wishful thinking, but maybe I need to start turning those thoughts into reality. Kind of like I did these last couple of days, snowboarding was on my mind all of December, it was something I wanted to do so bad but I could only wish it because of some certain injuries. But the last day of the year I did it ;) I paying the consequences today FOR SURE. I am so sore, anyone know how to give a good massage?

Let's enjoy the New Year and make things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment