Snowboarding to me is going out where ever in what ever conditions with your friends and making a good time of it. I know a lot of people who use to ski but I don't know anybody who USE TO snowboard. See, the thing about snowboarding is it's not only the speed, and exhilaration; its finding who you are with the people you are. If your not falling down your not trying hard enough. Big mountain thrills are hospital bills sometimes in my case. You can never complete a snowboarding trip without this line said at least once "Dude stop laughing I think I broke something." No matter how good you are there is always that one good wipe out.
If I died snowboarding you could honestly tell everybody in the world that Kiara Marsh died happy.

This is my most favorite snowboarding picture of all time.
Kayden wanted me to put his picture in and write about him but I know the guy too well, he would have made me pay him. Sorry kid ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment