Monday, January 3, 2011

They know best.

I love my family and talking to them about things I need help with. My "sisters" (really my cousins) in Idaho are so good at understanding what I'm going through because they are older than me and I don't have older siblings (other than my mom, she is like a big sister to me) they have gone through the same things and I'm also grateful I can help my younger cousins with my lack of experience in life. These girls can make you look at any problem in your life and tie it to the gospel and ways to get through it. I love these girls so much and they help me a lot. I hope they know how grateful I am for them.

1 comment:

  1. Aww..you just about made me cry! I love you Kiara!! I hope you know how grateful I am for YOU my dear! You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete