Monday, February 7, 2011

Walk

walk-to advance or travel on foot at a moderate speed or pace;proceed by steps;


This is something I can't do and all I want is to be able to walk again and do things completely on my own without getting tired from just a few steps and needing some sleep. It's only been 5 days since my surgery and the healing process is long and I'm not patient at all so yes, this is hard for me. I've been treated good though. 
I've been keeping busy strangely without actually moving. Stephanie Redford, Jared Kenly and Dallin Klain came to visit me the first 2 days after my surgery and we had A LOT of fun. We played poohead (a card game) and laughed and made stupid comments, if it was recorded I think we would have been famous on youtube. We then watched a comedian Gabriel Iglesias. Seriously a hilarious guy and he makes the most amazing sound effects. We literally busted a gut, I was in pain from laughing so hard and hearing everybody's laugh just made us laugh even harder. 
Yesterday was Superbowl Sunday and we spent it with the Cahoon's at their house with tons of food. We kept making silly little bets during the game and I'm the only one that won. Hurray me! During the halftime show we all found our new goal in life. To be a box head dancer. 


Well that has been my life lately. 

3 comments:

  1. "I was gay for 5 seconds"
    "It's angry" (said in australian accent of course)
    I'm glad i could make your weekend somewhat interesting! :) hopefully the healing comes fast and you can walk soon, but until then PLEASE be patient!!
    loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kiara,
    Grandpa and I were wondering how you are doing. Sounds like your okay. Take time to heal. We love to hear from you. Love you lots.
    G and G

    ReplyDelete
  3. kiara,
    Granmma won $20.00 on Super Bowl Kiara.

    ReplyDelete