I find myself a bit unsettled at the thought that I just can't find the time to care anymore.
No I'm not saying I don't care about life anymore and I'm careless. It's something else. A friend.
This friend of mine cares too much about what others think about what they do, who they hang out with. This friend says that they don't care but I can see it through their actions that that's all they do is care. I've slowly slipped out of this friends life. I noticed they just didn't care about my thoughts or opinions so I just make the choice to slip away. I've kept myself so busy with friends who I LOVE to be around.
I spent the weekend with a group of guys I have hung out with since I moved here and a group of guys who I only talk to at school. They didn't seem to care if we ever hang out or not. We had a good time and made sure everyone was included. Even those who really really do not get the whole idea of Monopoly Deal (me).
The mind is it's own beautiful prisoner, you can't hide the truth from it. You may question why you feel the way you do but we all know the answer before we even ask the question. Whenever I do end up alone and stuck in my own thoughts I do think about this friend and what happened and it was time for me to admit that I already know. Yes, I miss the way things use to be but the hurt wasn't good for me, I had to stop acting like things were okay. & things are okay for me now, I've excepted that some come and go. It's just moments like these where I realize who has been there all along.
Many might not know this but I love taking pictures. I'm no expert. But the reason I love taking pictures is this...the picture never changes, even when the people in it do.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment