Sunday, April 24, 2011

The 11 Eggs

It's spring break, every year my friends head some where hot and I get green with jealous rage. This year my family decided we can go to Idaho Falls. I love Idaho Falls, it's always a fun time visiting family and we're all extremely loud so it just makes it even funner. We went to the body museum which was amazing, I thought the idea of being in a room full of dead bodies would bother me but it didn't it was an awesome experience. Last night was Cortney's Bridal shower which was a lot of fun and after we went to her apartment to play wii with Derek. Me and him were the only ones that could stay awake so we played for quite awhile. (This is all just a short summary of my weekend it gets better).

Most people say they don't like surprises but if they truly don't know about them I'm pretty sure everybody enjoys them. I woke up this morning thinking no Easter Bunny would come because my mom said she really wasn't into it this year and I had no problem with that. All my cousins get together in the family room and we find out the Easter Bunny did come and we were told to find 11 eggs hiding around the house. My brothers weren't into it but me and Kenzie went zooming across the house searching. After the 11th egg was found we opened them and found different picture of random things and then I clued in, they were pictures of things in Vegas. Still confused I asked "so what does this mean?" Then my parents told us we were heading to Vegas tomorrow! I was satisfied with being in Idaho all week but heck! It was my turn to come back to school with a tan. The thing that surprised me most nobody in our loud family leaked the secret, and apparently I don't take hints well because I did not pack ANY shorts. Oh well...time to shop on the strip ;)

1 comment:

  1. i love this. i'm excited for you. vegas is sweet.
    i wanted to blab so bad. but i didn't! :)

    ReplyDelete