Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunkissed

I'm really excited that I finally have something to write about.

This spring break has been the best that I can remember. It didn't go by too fast even though I was constantly busy. Vegas was awesome, I was excited about it for probably different reasons than most people usually are. I've been watching CSI  since I was 10 so I felt me and Vegas went way back even though I never actually have been there. So when I got to the strip I instantly recognized a lot from CSI (I can be a dork I know). We stayed at the Excalibur (a giant castle). We did a lot of walking a site seeing and swimming. I love the heat, the sun in my best friend but in Vegas it decided to play a little joke on me. You see I don't burn, I tan. So I didn't put sunscreen on and that led to a week of A LOT of pain. I was the worst in my whole family, yesterday was probably the worse for pain. But today I am healed, and I have that tan I was waiting for. I pray it won't go away.

It's tradition! We have to stop at every sign!


I love buffets!
The strip


Comedy Magic, best show ever! I recommend it! 

Ouch

So I walked to Arizona...no big deal.




The only half of my break I spent in Idaho, and I LOVE Idaho. I met Cortney's fiance, Derek. Love the guy, he's so much fun and fits in the family perfectly. Leaving Idaho is always so hard for me because I love spending time with the Parker girls, we always have fun even if we spend the whole day chatting in the family room.

I have to give yesterday it's own paragraph, yesterday was good! I slept in, which is something I hardly ever do. All us girls got ready (all 100 of us) and we headed to the mall. I was only planning on buying a couple things, that is until I saw my pay check and realized I can go to my cousins bank and take money out. We went on a full out shopping spree, like I'm talking I just got rid of a thousand clothes in my closet and replaced them with a thousand more, okay I'm over exaggerating but I did buy A LOT! But the best part was I didn't spend much at all, it was my lucky day. I got 40% off at one store because a stranger was very kind to give me a coupon and I got a deal on shoes because the cashier liked me, I didn't know I got a deal until Katie bought the exact same flip flops and they were more expensive.

Anyways, yes it feels good to be home as much as I hate leaving Idaho but what got me through it is knowing I'm going back in two weeks for Cortney and Derek's Wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment