Sunday, April 17, 2011

Go insane, go insane!

This past week was one I hope I remember forever. No, I didn't have a life changing experience.
Lately I've come to realize that I would way rather have amazing little experiences than one HUGE life changing experience. Though huge experiences are more noticeable I've learnt that just the little things can be 10x better once you keep a look out for them.

I'll just summarize my week for ya :)

The little things that made me smile:

  • having 3 days off
  • going to Fort Mac to watch/support the Cardston boys playing rugby there
  • watching Christian taking a guy out and re-enacting it over and over
  • Visiting Christian at work and quoting Julian Smith videos
  • Playing soccer in the rain
  • Attempting to study with Briggs & Christian 
  • Re-enacting Hot Rod fight scenes during the power outage with Christian
  • Lighting candles 
  • Going to 2 amazing dances (Car Wash, Priest/Laurel)
  • Getting bruises from moshing
  • Jacob's singing while dancing 
  • Christian's obsession with Justin Bieber 
  • Dancing to the Numa-Numa song with Carter just like the old days
  • Getting a text from Carter asking if I made it home safe (what an awesome cousin)
  • Getting cobra smacked in the face by a french kid & Carter 
  • Skyping with Kayden
  • Sending strange sleep texts 
  • Watching the 7 Harry's over and over
  • Deciding to go to Rugby Spring Camp
  • Finding out I'll actually be leaving Cardston for Spring Break
  • Talking to Christian's dad about all the different kinds of Pineapples and Bananas there are (made me want to add something on my bucketlist)
  • Did I mention the dance in the Car Wash!?
  • PIE! (that's all I really need to say about that)
  • Ice cube fight 
  • Sleeping on the couch (I love sleeping on the couch)

No comments:

Post a Comment